CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 13, 2010

OMGosh!!!

I really can't believe it! Next Monday I will be preforming in Shakespeare for my school!!! I have been working so hard, I have had practice everyday this week! Tomorrow I have an all day rehearsal so I get to miss school basically! I even have practice on Saturday!!!

Sorry, I have been writing so much about Shakespeare, let's see...School is out in about 2 weeks, i'm all finished with "bore" testing. My teacher told us our scores and I did pretty good. Today we emptied our desks and handed in our books. I really don't know what we are going to do the days after Shakespeare. We don't even have math anymore!! All we do is art, practice for graduation, Math Science Olympiad, and we have a field trip coming up soon which should be really fun. Other than that we just talk, read, and go outside! I love my life!!(But some warmer weather would make me even happier!)

1 comments:

Mindy

I am so excited for you!! Lynn brought home her last reading sheet yesterday (praise the heavens!!) we are also excited for no more homework!! We are with you on the warmer weather. :)