CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Exciting News

I have some exciting news...first of all, I was elected 7th grade officer!! There is one other officer from my school. He is one of my very good friends, I'm so excited that I'm one with him.

Second, at my school we do this presidential fitness award thingy which is where you have to do a bunch of stuff like running a mile in a certain amount of time, doing some pull-ups (the amount depends on if you are a boy or girl and how old you are), doing a shuttle run, doing 50 sit-ups in one minute, and reaching 7 inches past my toes!!! It was sooooo hard to do the pull-ups. I'm a weakling in my arms, but I did it!!!

1 comments:

Mindy

I am so happy for you! They made a good choice.
I am also a presidential fitness recipient. I remember reaching past my toes was the hardest for me!
Good job!