CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

If anyone still reads my blog anymore, i'm sorry I haven't posted something for a very long time. Well i'll start with my birthday, it was awesome! I got a mp3 player and an I-dog, and roller blades and a whole bunch of clothes! Also my mom made me a really cute magnet board! Christmas was great! I got candy, a tennis racket, a rubix cube, and a ripstik! I also got stuff from my family that were all super great! On New Years day my family just hung out. We stayed up until four in the morning!!! I'll try to post more often, 'til next time, good bye!

3 comments:

Mindy

Long time no... read? ;) Glad to see you are back! Maybe you'll have to post and keep us updated with all of that fun Personal Progress stuff.

Gramma224

Hey Babe!

I can't read this last post! It is too small and to pale for my old eyes to read it. I'm sorry.

I glad to see you are back blogging. I miss your posts! Miss you
Have a fun last day of vacation!

I love you.

BookwormMom

Welcome back to the blogging world!

I also enjoy your posts....so I'm glad to see you,re back!

Sounds like an awesome birthday!