CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 4, 2010

Hey everybody! Do you all like my new background? I do! I got it from Lee lou blogs, that place has a bunch of super cute backgrounds!! My family just barely got back from the church. We were just playing games, now we are going to go sledding! Tomorrow I have to go back to school.:( Oh well, school is fun, but I hope I wake up early enough! I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year's! Got to go! Btw- Gramma I hope you can read my posts now!

1 comments:

Gramma224

Thank you....I can read them! I'm on another message board and the developers put really light letters on it and they heard from at least 15 people on my board and I don't know how many other about it. They finally changed it back to dark writing!

It's so much easier and still your blog is so cute. Keep on blogging!
I love you. xoxoxoxo Gramma