CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 19, 2009

Hello!

HEY THERE!! its MORGAN! i'm in a few earlier posts (from like last year if you wanna get caught up on moi!) anywho... i am visiting with hailey and yesh i am writing in her blog....fun yes...?Yes. The last few days have been really fun! we have hung out around the house and such. Today we are probably going to the Mayan...YAY! (i've never been there sooo idk..)Molly is SMELLING ME!!!! AHHHHH! asoasjerupfiojashpguohrsah NOOOO!!!! (haha just kidding...:)) Oh dear, Molly was up pon the table...GASP! We have mostly been just hanging out...so yah. I'll let Hailey talk now...bya!
<3>
Hello, it's Hailey... did ya miss me? Sorry you needed to read my cuzin's random stuff before you got to the good stuff:) Sure hailey....psh. :)P Whatever.... anywho (as my cuzin says...) We have been making up skits, and they are soooooooooooo fun! If you have any skits that are funny please post them... thanks:)
Because hailey doesn't know what to say...I'll continue for her! We did skits about Dancing and about Gramma's and about rock n roll children who get hit by cars...(funny story...:)P) but yes, they are all extremely fun!I LOVE skits...:) but then again, who doesn't? We have also been texting many people on my cell phone...I luv mycell phone! and we have also been just talking. OOH AND COINCIDENCES! yah, its a top secret hush hush thing...heres Hay again!
Well sorry we need to go to lunch I think... Bye get back to you later...:) -Hailey

0 comments: