CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It's all Good!

I've been catching up on all my work, I got my D.A.R.E. report done,and my book report is really simple. I love my teacher, she is so nice, and lets us get away with stuff. She never gets mad, and doesn't give much homework. We threw a surprise birthday for her. Her birthday was during Christmas break, so we decided to throw a birthday party for her. We all brought some snacks and a small gift, it was my idea to have our principal call her down for a few minutes while we set up. We put up balloons, posters, and made a refreshment stand! She was so happy! She said we are so great because her birthday always gets forgotten since it's during Christmas break! She is always telling us how great of a class we are, and that we are the best class she ever had (I know all teachers say that, but seriously we threw her a surprise party!) It's all good!

3 comments:

Gramma224

I'm glad that you enjoy school so much! It sounds like you have a cool teacher and that really helps you have a great school experience. Keep up the good work! ILUVU

Mindy

How fun!! Sounds like an awesome teacher...

Melinda

haha, i did that once too!! i threw a party for my 5th grade teacher. we had the office call her down or something. i don't really remember, but it was awesome!! you are awesome! love you!