CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Fun Field Trip

Not!!!Yep, school is back, it is not that bad actually... except the fact that we wasted 1 hour to watch some old poeople at the high school try to play songs! Okay, they were professionals, (well at least thats what they said) but it was pretty boring, I about fell asleep!I wish my grade would go on fun, non educational field trips!! LOL!!! BTW if you don't know what LOL means, it means laugh out loud.:)

3 comments:

Mindy

I prefer "gg" giggle giggle.. you can have a field trip that would be so un-educational, to my house any day!! I would just limit it to sweet old you :) maybe Emily..

TumbleBee

I always hated those filed trips. Next time maybe you can skip school and we can go to lunch. ;)

Melinda

you are soo cute! i know how that is. i loved fun field trips. i once went to this museum, and i was falling asleep while walking! haha..