CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 10, 2008

SERIOSLY?

Hey what up?Today I do not have to go to school, cuz my cousins are leaving today!:(Oh well, I will defiantly miss them! I love bloggin' it's just like a journal, but everyone can look at it, and leave comments!(which i hope if you are reading this you will leave a comment after)We (my family and i)got WII FIT and it is sooooooooooooooo fun!My cuz that is my age loves the Yoga, she says it makes her BOTTOM hurt!STRANGELY ODD, AND ODDLY STRANGE!I like the balance games, they are soooooooooooooooooo much fun!
T.T.F.N

3 comments:

Gramma224

Keep up your blogging! You are doing a great job. I enjoy reading them. I love you. xoxoxoxo

Six-Pack Momma

I love the Wii fit, too! You rock on soccer...OK, on all of them...but I did beat you in some of the strength training!

Katiebug :)

HEY!!! You are sooooooooo cool and its awesome that you blog! oh yeah i added you so that you can get on my blog now! btw whats ttfn