CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

HALLOWEEN IS COMING!!!

When I was typing the title of this post I thought about the song... Christmas is coming the goose is getting fat, and so on. Only my version was... Halloween is coming the goose is getting fat! I can't wait until Halloween, I mean seriously every kid my age and younger(maybe even older) wants about at least 100 pieces of candy! And I'm not letting my parents take any this year! Ha Ha mom and dad!! Especially you dad, no chocolate for you! I'm being a Hawaiian girl this year, Casey is being James Bond,and Hannah is being a dog. Nathan surprised us all wanting at first to be a dog that says... trick or treat chihuahua but ended up choosing to be a tarantula. Emma is a darling little fairy, and Tyler is going to be a pumpkin. what a cute little Halloween bunch!!!:)
T.T.F.N ( ta ta for now)

2 comments:

Gramma224

We want to see you in your costumes! We will stop by to see you sometime tomorrow night. Luvu xoxoxoxo

Marissa @ Life is Fantasmic

I was a Hawaiian girl this year for Halloween at work too!