CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Wow, I haven't posted anything for a very long time!
I can't believe school is almost over already!!! It's almost summer for cryin' out loud (although it sure doesn't feel like it weather wise)!

In English, we are doing poetry and so I would like to share a poem...

Animals
Gosh, I think it would be fun,
to see a wild cheetah run.
or a monkey swing in a tree;
hanging there, watching me.

A big elephant just roaming around,
leaving footprints in the ground.
A silver dolphin swimming fast,
in a race, she'd never be last!

It's sad to see them in a cage,
(if I were them, I'd be full of rage).
Someday I want to set them free,
If they could talk, I'm sure they'd thank me!!!

I hope you liked it!! (: (:

1 comments:

Mindy

that is how i feel!! animals at the zoo leave me feeling depressed.
not your poem though. loved it!